Storytimes are back for summer, running through July 21st!
We're offering fun family storytimes four days a week:
- Music and Movement Monday, Mondays at 10 - Get your movement and music on! We've got the wiggles, we've got the stories, we've got the activities, we've got the crafts! Join us for a shaking and a quaking storytime every Monday!
- Oceans of Possibilities Storytime, Tuesdays at 10 - Dive into the great blue! This summer is filled with oceans of possibilities, and our storytimes are no exception! Dance, play, create, read, sing, and learn with your favorite ocean animals!
- Learn Through Play, Wednesdays at 10 - Come & play with us! We fill our storytime room with fun, educational toys for children across developmental stages! Spend an hour learning through play and then top it all off with music and books! This is a storytime unlike any other!
- Outdoor Storytime, Thursdays at 10 (Weather Permitting) - Come listen to story time while enjoying the nice weather. Bring a beach towel to find a good spot. Each week, Miss Catherine will rotate between Friendship Park and Main Street Beach.
Fiona, our reading dog, makes special visits Tuesdays after storytime and the second Saturday of each month from 11-12:30 for kids to practice their reading and petting skills. See dates and details below.
In July, we are also offering two special guest storytimes:
- Thursday, July 7th at 11 AM, local author Bob Hasman will visit to read from his series of children's books starring beloved family pet, Perry the Poodle.
- Tuesday, July 26th at 10 AM, Alison Racine from Kindred Classroom micro preschool will lead a storytime followed by a craft.